Debian Bullseye Packages and install

When do you plan to have debian Bullseye builds and a self install script for boards other then the pi boards ?

We have a guy for that and he knows he needs doing but he’s busy… family new job… you know the drill.

Does he want any help?

Maybe, kc1kcc is here on community.

We need updated pkgs and a updated build. I would also like to see a web gui like openrepeater . So that if used in repeater mode its easier for the end user.

I want to be able to install on a radxa zero or other board with a install script… I prefere more open boards then the raspi . and with current cost of pi boards other boards are cheaper.’

I tried, but it depends on libsnmp30, which is no longer available on 11…

root@repeater:/tmp# apt install asl-asterisk
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree… Done
Reading state information… Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
asl-asterisk : Depends: libsnmp30 (>= 5.7.3+dfsg) but it is not installable
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

I’m looking into a INOVATO Quadra… it’s $29.95 comes with a case, HDMI cable and power pack…IT runs Debian Bulleye 64-bit. Shipping is less than a week US- Canada only. It has the horsepower of a RPI3 which has been made of unobtainum for the last year…

I tried the wiki instructions to load on a Debian machine but they failed… I see I am not alone…

This little guy is real easy to SSH into… and has 2.0 and 3.0 USB ports… and a SD card slot. Debian IS FLASHED IN 16Gb MEMORY…

I’d send KC1KCC one if it would speed things up with development

Larry W8LM

The Inovato Quadra is ARM64 and there is no arch in the current ASL repo. I’m twisting a couple of arms to get a build but don’t hold your breath. The number of people that can do this task are few.

1 Like
1 Like