Account Locked and need assistance

My account needs a password reset. When I attempted to use the password reset the wizard states the wrong email address is being entered.

I have had an RT ticket for several days and ZERO contact from Allstar. Is anyone monitoring the RT site?

Other solutions available?

Bob,

Yes, there is someone working on RT tickets to help folks. :slight_smile:

You opened an RT ticket on 10th of November.

Then you sent a second message stating that you thought you had figured out your problem.

Then you sent a third message stating that you needed a reset.

We replied back to you on the 11th of November.

Here is a list of communications on RT for your problem.

Maybe your email is not working correctly on your end.

Please check your spam filter for this RT response email that was sent to you to fix your problem.

Marshall - ke6pcv

Wed Nov 11 03:07:43 2020 KE6PCV (Marshall) - Correspondence added [Reply] [Comment] [Forward]

Download (untitled)/with headers
text/html 3.2KiB

I have reset your password manually to: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please log in to our website at: https://www.allstarlink.org/

Your login username is your CALLSIGN and not your email address.

After you login please change your password.

Click on your callsign in the top middle of the screen.

Then a dropdown menu will appear.

Scroll down to and follow the directions.

···

Marshall Oldham, KE6PCV
AllStarLink, Inc

ue Nov 10 21:29:38 2020 Bob KsixIPE k6ipe1@gmail.com - Correspondence added [Reply] [Comment] [Forward]

|

“Bob KsixIPE” k6ipe1@gmail.com

|

• | - |

Date:

|

Tue, 10 Nov 2020 13:29:21 -0800

|

To:

|

rt@rt.allstarlink.org

|

Subject:

|

Re: [AllStar #15083] -CORRECTION to last message

|

text/plain 2.2KiB

text/html 2.7KiB

I entered a password at login screen. I THOUGHT I had figure out what password I used when setting up the account. HOWEVER, “portal” does not appear as a page I can access. So I’m guessing I am not logged in but your page did not indicate an error in the password.

So, I’m back to my original request for a full reset of my account. I need a password reset and/or the email address updated so I can log onto the system.

I have recently ordered a new node and will need the information to complete that setup.

Thank you again.

'73

Bob Gipe

K6IPE

k6ipe1@gmail.com

Show quoted text

Tue Nov 10 21:19:09 2020 Bob KsixIPE k6ipe1@gmail.com - Correspondence added [Reply] [Comment] [Forward]

Subject:

|

Re: [AllStar #15083] AutoReply: Can not reset password

|

text/plain 1.8KiB

text/html 2.2KiB

Hello again

I’ve figure out my password to AllStarLink. I think I can correct my email address myself now.

Thank you.

'73

Bob

K6IPE

Show quoted text

Tue Nov 10 20:05:03 2020 Bob KsixIPE k6ipe1@gmail.com - Ticket created [Reply] [Comment] [Forward]

|

“Bob KsixIPE” k6ipe1@gmail.com

|

text/plain 878B

Hello

I’m needing assistance with either changing my password or signing up for AllStar Link. I’ve been trying to accomplish this via the webpage.

I do not specifically recall signing up with AllStar previously but I may have a few years ago. I attempted to create an account this evening but it says the “call sign already exists”. So I attempted to request a password change but the system says I am entering the wrong email address. I tried several that I have access to but each had the same failed result.

Would you please assist me from this failure loop as I can not currently create a new account nor access the old account apparently on the system.

I believe you can verify my email address via FCC database and via QRZ.

If the email address listed in the AllStar database is not K6IPE1@gmail.com, would you please correct it .

'73
Bob Gipe
K6IPE

From: Bob via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 6:10 PM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] [App_rpt-users] Account Locked and need assistance

|

K6IPE
November 14

|

• | - |

My account needs a password reset. When I attempted to use the password reset the wizard states the wrong email address is being entered.

I have had an RT ticket for several days and ZERO contact from Allstar. Is anyone monitoring the RT site?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thank you Marshall

I never received that Nov 11th and I’ve been looking for it several times per day. I’ve been looking at the account fully and my spam filter is completely empty. The only thing I do have from AllStar is the original RT message. I’ll assume they sent the reply to the wrong email address, which is part of the problem.

Would you please ask them to resend that reply message and I will be watching closely for it.

Thank you.

'73
Bob
K6IPE

···

On Nov 13, 2020, at 11:02 PM, Marshall Oldham via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

| KE6PCV ASL Admin
November 14 |

• | - |

Bob,

Then you sent a second message stating that you thought you had figured out your problem.

Please check your spam filter for this RT response email that was sent to you to fix your problem.

Marshall - ke6pcv

Wed Nov 11 03:07:43 2020 KE6PCV (Marshall) - Correspondence added [Reply] [Comment] [Forward]

text/html 3.2KiB

··· (click for more details)

Bob,

FYI, All Helpdesk RT email messages are sent to the email address you used when you open up an RT helpdesk ticket.

In this case you used your (k6ipe1) email address account so the RT helpdesk answers were sent to that specific address.

If you still need help, contact me directly since the RT helpdesk system does not seem to be working for you.

Marshall - ke6pcv

···

From: Bob via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 11:37 PM
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] [App_rpt-users] Account Locked and need assistance

|

K6IPE
November 14

|

• | - |

Thank you Marshall

I never received that Nov 11th and I’ve been looking for it several times per day. I’ve been looking at the account fully and my spam filter is completely empty. The only thing I do have from AllStar is the original RT message. I’ll assume they sent the reply to the wrong email address, which is part of the problem.

Would you please ask them to resend that reply message and I will be watching closely for it.

Thank you.

'73
Bob
K6IPE

In Reply To

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
November 14

|

• | - |

Bob, Yes, there is someone working on RT tickets to help folks. :slight_smile: You opened an RT ticket on 10th of November. Then you sent a second message stating that you thought you had figured out your problem. Then you sent a third message stating that you needed a reset. We replied back to…

Previous Replies

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
November 14

|

• | - |

Bob,

Marshall - ke6pcv

text/html 3.2KiB

|

K6IPE
November 14

|

• | - |

Bob,

I see that you requested a node number today, so you must have found the original RT helpdesk email sent to your k6ipe1 email address.

Glad that you were able to figure it out.

Marshall - ke6pcv

···

From: Marshall Oldham via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:20 AM

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
November 14

|

• | - |

Bob,

FYI, All Helpdesk RT email messages are sent to the email address you used when you open up an RT helpdesk ticket.

In this case you used your (k6ipe1) email address account so the RT helpdesk answers were sent to that specific address.

If you still need help, contact me directly since the RT helpdesk system does not seem to be working for you.

Marshall - ke6pcv

In Reply To

|

K6IPE
November 14

|

• | - |

Thank you Marshall I never received that Nov 11th and I’ve been looking for it several times per day. I’ve been looking at the account fully and my spam filter is completely empty. The only thing I do have from AllStar is the original RT message. I’ll assume they sent the reply to the wrong email a…

Previous Replies

|

K6IPE
November 14

|

• | - |

Thank you Marshall

Thank you.

'73
Bob
K6IPE

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
November 14

|

• | - |

Bob,

Marshall - ke6pcv

text/html 3.2KiB

|

K6IPE
November 14

|

• | - |

Yes, thank you for your help. It took three people to figure it out. We could not find the messages on my iPhone nor on my thunderbird. But we did find it by going directly to the gmail account and located it.

···

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 10:54 PM Marshall Oldham via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| KE6PCV ASL Admin
November 15 |

• | - |

Bob,

I see that you requested a node number today, so you must have found the original RT helpdesk email sent to your k6ipe1 email address.

Glad that you were able to figure it out.

Marshall - ke6pcv

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.