Some of us do not have extensive Linux knowledge…I’m willing to learn.
Somehow this procedure assumes some knowledge I’ve yet to obtain.
I’ve tried the install as posted, but keep getting errors. Here is where I get stopped:
SSH port: 22
User repeater has sudo privileges (sudo -s)
There may have been updates to the operating system and AllStarLink since this image was built.
Run the following commands after the first time you boot.
sudo apt-mark hold raspberrypi-kernel-headers raspberrypi-kernel
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade -y sudo reboot
at the # prompt run “asl-menu” to setup your node.
– I have a working system at this point –
apt-mark hold raspberrypi-kernel-headers raspberrypi-kernel
apt-get install gcc raspberrypi-kernel-headers make vim git
vim /usr/src/asl-dahdi-linux-2.11.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/Kbuild [ remove the # from the dummy file ]
– Here I used the NANO editor instead –
— ERRORS HERE –
- You do not appear to have the sources for the 4.9.80-v7+ kernel installed
- Makefile:71: recipe for target ’ modules ’ failed
- make: *** [modules] Error 1
- make: Leaving directory ’ /usr/src/asl-dahdi-linux-2.11.1/Linux ’
- make: recipe for target ’ all ’ failed
-make: *** [all] Error 2
I have no idea what all that means!