I had 2 AllStar node numbers - 2199 and 27154. In order to accommodate another project, I switched 2199 to NNX and created 21990 and 21991. I reconfigured 2199 to become 21990, as per the instructions in the Wiki, and I added 21991 to the server that 27154 runs on. All 3 nodes are registering on the AllStar network.
The nodes are working, for the most part, but there is a routing issue. If I attempt to call 21990, I get an error that there is no extension 2199 in the radio-secure context (which is correct, there isn’t such an extension now). Something is still causing calls to be routed to node 2199. Similarly, if I attempt to call 21991 from 21990, the call is routed back to 21990’s server with the same error.
This has been the case for around 14 hours so far.