AnySecu M-9900 Linux 25W Vhf/Uhf 4G LTE Mobile Radio

I have seen this radio for sometime now. It runs Linux. Right around 200 bucks. I wonder if we could get ASL to run on it? Any thoughts?

www.szanysecu.com

David
KE6UPI

usually something like has a stripped linux system running busybox, and software to provide the functionality that they need from the hardware. It will also be limited on memory. You can pick one up and try it, but most consumer electronics are going to be this way.

Looks cool. Just another weird radio. Might look for more reviews…

Thanks, KE6UPI

···

On Fri, May 15, 2020, 1:12 AM Mark Wolfe via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

N7YMW

May 15

usually something like has a stripped linux system running busybox, and software to provide the functionality that they need from the hardware. It will also be limited on memory. You can pick one up and try it, but most consumer electronics are going to be this way.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Previous Replies

David_Shaw

May 14

I have seen this radio for sometime now. It runs Linux. Right around 200 bucks. I wonder if we could get ASL to run on it? Any thoughts?

eBay

Anysecu 4G Internet Mobile Radio Real PTT with GPS Analogue Dual Band Car Radio…

( For internet model, only support Real PTT platform). This radio has transfer function. It can let your android radio talk to analogue radio. Special microphone. It can show the radio screen content.

www.szanysecu.com
David

KE6UPI

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Yup, a lot of interesting hardware out there that uses linux as a base OS then they put their code on top of it. Saves a ton of development time in not having to write an OS for a common hardware, then you can concentrate on building your software on that foundation.