Trying to access the allstsarlink.org will not let me log in

(Logon issue) Allstarlink.org site

trying to access the allstsarlink.org will not let me log in, I have created A LOGIN and password and cannot get in, its like a loop just bounces me back to the login screen I have reset the password via email link over and over, reset password and nothing same issue I used 3 different browsers ands same issue I even used my friends computer and same issue my friend is able to log in on his computer with his user name but not with mine Login Info the same loop happens over and over on his PC as well, please can someone help me, I ordered a Shari box already and I am trying to get a node number so I can use all-star my call sign is w2cps can anyone help me this has been going on on the site for a week now

Christopher,

That is because when you sign up for an account on Allstarlink, we send you a validation link via the email that you must click on to validate your new account.

If you do not validate your account, then the account never gets enabled.

This validation email that was sent probably got stuck in your spam filter and you never saw it.

I have manually validated your account so you should be able to login now.

Marshall - ke6pcv

ยทยทยท

From: Christopher P Shand via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2020 7:47 PM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] [App_rpt-users] Trying to access the allstsarlink.org will not let me log in

|

W2CPS
July 10

|

• | - |

(Logon issue) Allstarlink.org site

trying to access the allstsarlink.org will not let me log in, I have created A LOGIN and password and cannot get in, its like a loop just bounces me back to the login screen I have reset the password via email link over and over, reset password and nothing same issue I used 3 different browsers ands same issue I even used my friends computer and same issue my friend is able to log in on his computer with his user name but not with mine Login Info the same loop happens over and over on his PC as well, please can someone help me, I ordered a Shari box already and I am trying to get a node number so I can use all-star my call sign is w2cps can anyone help me this has been going on on the site for a week now

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.