tp link wifi routr

Hi

I recently switched to a different intetnet provider. The modem I am using only has one ethernet output. My tp link wifi is using that port.

I tryed plugging my node into the hub built into the wifi router but it will not work that way. It wont connect to internet.

My olf internet system had a ethernet hub built into the cable modem. the node would work that way. The new way going through the tp link router

I and not even use putty to access the node to make adjustments. The ip address from the tp link that was assigned to my node was 174.59.131.140

i also use an app called zoiper on my phone it will not register withis this ip address,

i am stumped and my node is down until i can figure how to connect to internet,

any help woulg be appreciated. ptherwise the node is just junk to me.

Going to guess that within 24 days you were able to get this resolved. If not…

I would first check with your provider to make sure your modem is in pass through mode allowing your TP link router to do all of the routing. Take note of your static wan ip address from your provider.

Then Connect your node to your tp link via ethernet cable or via wireless.

Login to your tp link and make sure you have your ports forwarded to the correct local ip address that your node would get from the tp link <ie port 4569 to 192.168.1.2>

1 Like