Slack trouble today

I’ve been volunteering for Allstarlink for many years, but I’m having some trouble getting Slack working today. Can someone help me out?

Your services are no longer required and this is how you get informed as such…

That’s very negative! I suspect it’s much more likely an accident and now that I’ve brought it to others’ can be fixed.

It’s how I heard they told all the other volunteers they were no longer required.

For security reasons access to all servers was temporarily revoked until we are sure we have positive control of each server function.

Past volunteers will be contacted, and if agree will be given new accounts and passwords after we complete the transition to the new infrastructure.

Burn all bridges in times of war I guess? Well, I can be patient while you rebuild them.

Doing all this in secret doesn’t instill much confidence or trust, but I’ve always been one who forgives when forgiveness is requested.

I think that with some individuals (not talking about you) the burning of bridges are the only real effective way of doing.

···

Le sam. 2 janv. 2021 à 19:34, Tom Hayward via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> a écrit :

| KD7LXL
January 3 |

• | - |

Burn all bridges in times of war I guess? Well, I can be patient while you rebuild them.

Doing all this in secret doesn’t instill much confidence or trust, but I’ve always been one who forgives when forgiveness is requested.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I would if I could but I don’t know too much about programming.

···

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 4:15 PM Tom Hayward via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| KD7LXL
January 2 |

• | - |

I’ve been volunteering for Allstarlink for many years, but I’m having some trouble getting Slack working today. Can someone help me out?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Please don’t take anything personal. All inactive accounts were disabled for security reasons. In other words, if an account hasn’t done any posts in months, they were deactivated. Setting up new logins is on the list of things we need to do. There are a lot of exciting things happening in on Allstarlink in 2021. Please stay tuned. Thank you for all your patience.