i have been trying to sign up for an account but the system wont allow my call sign W5TGK. I have tried to create an account for a friend as well and his call sign is N5STK and the system wont take the call sign. how do i get around this?

update: system will now take N5STK, but will not take W5TGK, it stays red when callsign is input, says something about callsign in processing or something. and I have tried sending a message through the help desk and it keeps saying something went wrong and we cant do that. is there z way to talk with someone about these issues.

I had the same problem with my call N4ASS. But I was able to access the help desk and after a funny email exchange because of my vanity call it was resolved.
Try an alternate web browser for some reason I had to use Chrome instead of Mozilla to access the help desk. That might be your problem???

I have tried multiple browsers with multiple emails access to the help desk is still telling me that "something went wrong! we cant do that.

Well, hopefully, you will get some help here. But remember the holiday weekend so it might be slow to get the answer.

thank you for the replay

Robert,

You already have an Allstarlink account W5TGK from back in 2016. See if you can login to it. If not PM me or email helpdesk@allstarlink.org

Kc5tgk@gmail.com. My original pre-vanity callsign

Ok, that’s done. Enjoy.