RTCM who is building similar

Hi Group,

Since micro-node is out of service. who is building similar item.looking at simulcast system.

n3ssl

Call the phone number on their website. They are still doing the RTCM’s and will sell/ship you one.

Has anyone (AllStarLink) spoken with Micro-node (Mark) about releasing the board files/schematics and CAD for the case as open source, to go along with the VOTER? They use (virtually) the same firmware after all.

I’m all for someone continuing to build and sell them for those who want to buy and off-the-shelf product, but it would also be nice to see all the project details open-sourced for those who still want to roll their own (and don’t want to build the larger VOTER).

Lee

I spoke with him about it a while back and until some issues are settled with the xyl nothing that is micronode will likely be freed up.

Eric
Af6ep

Sent using SMTP.

···

On Jun 27, 2020, at 8:59 AM, Lee via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

| ve7fet
June 27 |

• | - |

Has anyone (AllStarLink) spoken with Micro-node (Mark) about releasing the board files/schematics and CAD for the case as open source, to go along with the VOTER? They use (virtually) the same firmware after all.

I’m all for someone continuing to build and sell them for those who want to buy and off-the-shelf product, but it would also be nice to see all the project details open-sourced for those who still want to roll their own (and don’t want to build the larger VOTER).

Lee

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Previous Replies

| WB6OZD
June 25 |

• | - |

Call the phone number on their website. They are still doing the RTCM’s and will sell/ship you one.

| n3ssl1
June 25 |

• | - |

Hi Group,

Since micro-node is out of service. who is building similar item.looking at simulcast system.

n3ssl

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.