First I would like to thank Chuck for the explanation “Rx Pkt”.
Together with the explanation of Tim I now understood it.
Probably I noticed the menu item in the status menu only now, because I have not seen it in the firmware before.
I have s also immediately tested in my configuration and see now at the RTCM at the transmitter site is also beautiful the values correctly displayed. At the RTCM which are only at receiver sites, I just see the entry as described above.
I need to describe my configuration a little more. Due to my bad English I put the question a little bit wrong.
Configuration DB0YY Repeater:
We have 4 sites. At the central location in the middle of our town is the transmitter of the repeater and the allstar server. At 3 remote sites are each a receiver, a RTCM and a 3 GHz ubiquity link to the central site.
Sometimes the audio from one of the receivers is not received at the central server. However, the logical connection to the RTCM exists as Tim described. It is not always the same site at which the audio transmission is interrupted.
We see it in the wonderful Allmon tool from Tim. We then fix the problem by logging in the receiver RTCM of the faulty connection. There all values of the configuration are displayed correctly. There we call the diagnostic mode and leave it again. This causes the RTCM to reconnect to the host and then audio is transmitted again.
I can’t understand what happens when the audio transmission is interrupted. The faulty connection is displayed in Allmon, but without audio (RSSI).
By the way. I really need to go back to the server location sometime. At the moment this is unfortunately not possible due to the pandemic. I wos not there for more then 1 year. So it will take some time until I can test on site and then I would also bring the server software up to date.