Rpi4 with ASL3 Node not connecting Using a HSR-USB

Due to health conditions I’ve been away from my Node for about 1 week and when I got home this morning I tried getting on but my node won’t connect and I don’t get the USB heartbeat flashing green light. I was able to get to it using the cockpit and updated the files but it still doesn’t connect. I’m attaching some screenshots for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciate, Thank you

Did you try rebooting?

Yes sir, quite a few time and it’s still no go. I was even thinking about reimaging the card but I’m holding off for a few more tips or suggestions before I take that route. Thank you for your input.

I just got back from a medical appt at 8:00pm (EST) and tried it again and it’s up and running now. I really didn’t do anything except booting it up again. I don’t really know what’s going on but one thing I know is that it’s up and working now.

I ran into same issue after the first update after asl3 was released.

Reboots wouldn’t solve the issue.

Plugging my dmk to a different usb port while powered on solved it….i don’t know how or why. But it did. The fix persisted after further reboots.

Excellent, I had just about given up when I went ahead and rebooted the Rpi and did the same thing as you and it started working again. I did go through the updates on the cockpit to upgrade to the latest firmware. I think it had something to do with the updated firmware since numerous folks started having the same problems as us. I hope it keeps working well. Stay safe !

Joe - WA4ONV (Node 62301)