RLC Status Light

I am a new user to All Star. My setup is

RLC-4 Controller,
Motorola Gm300 with a 16 pin accessory plug connected to Port 1,
Raspberry Pi 3 connected to Port 2 via the USB sound adpater.

I have added port 4569 in the router firewall.

I have 2 nodes (1 NNX) created under one account, rpi3 and my phone. I have RepeaterPhone installed. The phone connects to the rpi3 node just fine. I can use the phone and talk to the HT. Sounds great! However, I can't use the the HT and talk to the phone. Watching the lights on the RLC, it does show COR active on port 1, HT but no lights at all for port 2. But there is a solid light for PL for port 2, rpi3. The light goes out when I unplug the USB adapter from port 2. So the rpi3 is forcing it on. I'm thinking that ASL may be set to active high not active low. The config files are large and confusing.

I have run asl-node-auth-check, an asterisk CLI command. It shows connections and no problems found.

Also ran the F(lash) command from Asterisk Menu that transmits tones and beeps. This works fine, I can hear it on the HT. The COR and PTT on port 2 shows active.

Any ideas?

Arthur, KF5VWN