Portal login Issues

Hello,

Im running 2 nodes AP2CJ 48092 and my club node AP2ARS 50249, I cannot login to the portal with the username and password. Resetting password gives me error that my email is not valid for the call sign though for

AP2CJ the registered email is ap2cj@pakhams.com

and

AP2ARS registered email is ap2ars@pakhams.com

need help please

73’s
AP2CJ

Please open a helpdesk ticket. We can help you there.

Jim, K6JWN

Hi!
I have been trying to get intouch with helpdesk via sending emails and opening tickets, unfortunately none have been replied to nor the issue resolved though the tickets have been merged without any replies since end of Feb2022. Am I missing something. Please advise.

73’s

Hi,
have been trying to reach anyone from support/admin team but unfortunately have not been able to get through, both my user accounts for AP2CJ and AP2ARS(Club node that I maintain) and both the nodes 48092 and 50249 cannot login / get registered and state bad password.

chan_iax2.c:9712 socket_process: Registration of ‘50249’ rejected: ‘Password incorrect’ from: ‘162.248.92.131’

please advise as I cannot login to the portal nor the nodes can register. Thanks in advance.

73’s

Only the hepldesk can address this problems. Please don’t continue posting about this here.