Port Forwarding

I am using a ClearNode device which I know is connected to Allstar because parrot is working fine, but I don’t hear any inbound traffic. I have set the port forwarding in my router to 4569, FTP service.

FTP service… do you mean UDP?

Then you should use custom. Remove the FTP forward. Then create a custom with 4569 UDP. If you can give it an name call anything you like; maybe IAX or AllStar. That make sense?

I’m going to recommend you get ahold of Gerry at ClearNode. You paid a lot for that node and part of that is for support. I’m not chasing you away. You are welcome here. But I think Gerry will get you going in no time.

I might mention, based on the initial post, that ‘parrot’ is a internal function. Unless you are connecting to a parrot type test node.

So you might want to review your registration settings and port settings in iax.conf .or whatever method of the same for clearnode.

Perhaps mention your node # so we can look.

But as @wd6awp said, if you followed the instruction of the maker for the item and it’s not working as intended, you should contact them first.