Non RF System for Monitoring

I have a freshly installed RasPi device. It is showing up on the node list. My question is this: If I want to monitor the various nodes (no RF), how would I do that?

Hi Ash. Nice to hear you have your RPi device loaded and registered. Please look at: Zoiper Setup for AllStar for instructions on how to setup Zoiper on a non-RF node. I personally used that method for a while until I got my RF connection running. You’ll want to test with various gain settings in Zoiper. For me the defaults were over driving the audio and I had to back it down a bit. Enjoy!

Thanks Ben!

···

noreply@community.allstarlink.org

Ben_Cranston
Ben_Cranston

March 17

Hi Ash. Nice to hear you have your RPi device loaded and registered. Please look at: Zoiper Setup for AllStar for instructions on how to setup Zoiper on a non-RF node. I personally used that method for a while until I got my RF connection running. You’ll want to test with various gain settings in Zoiper. For me the defaults were over driving the audio and I had to back it down a bit. Enjoy!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Ben… I followed the instructions on the page you showed me. I cannot get my iPad to connect to the server. When trying to register, it only displays, “Registration Refused (29)”. When I look at the Asterisk server via the CLI, I get a bunch of the following, “[Mar 17 15:13:35] NOTICE[348]: chan_iax2.c:6981 register_verify: No registration for peer ‘N4UPC’ (from 192.168.1.105)”

Any ideas on this? I’m not new to Linux, however I am new to Asterisk.

Thanks!!!