Node owner change over - silent key to me

Some time ago (years) I generated two nodes for a now silent key. Since I had the user name ant the passwords I just logged into the account. With the new system it appears that it is not as friendly to change from my call to his call. of course I have his call username and password(I think it must be valid) I looked them up in the system and it shows still there OK.

So, the question is how do I get these two nodes changed to my account?

@K9CWM You already have nodes on your account so you wouldn’t want to change your call to your SK friend unless you want his callsign. I assume you just want his nodes under your K9CMW callsign, correct?

If so please PM (click my picture) me with the callsign of the SK and include the 10 digit secure PIN so I know that you have access to the account. Then I will move his nodes to your account.

Yes, I do not want his call. What I would like is to get the two nodes under my call sign. The SK is Dale Smith W9LKI Angola, IN. I am not sure what you mean by the 10 digit pin and where I find it? I used to log in as W9LKI and enter the password. However, if you look at 44107 you will see W9LKI and K9CWM so that in itself give some legitimacy to my claim.

···

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 8:27 AM Tim Sawyer via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| wd6awp ASL Admin
August 28 |

• | - |

@K9CWM You already have nodes on your account so you wouldn’t want to change your call to your SK friend unless you want his callsign. I assume you just want his nodes under your K9CMW callsign, correct?

If so please PM (click my picture) me with the callsign of the SK and include the 10 digit secure PIN so I know that you have access to the account. Then I will move his nodes to your account.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Login in with your friend’s callsign. Then click his callsign to show the menu.

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 6.00.06 AM

Click Account Settings and you’ll see his PIN.

BTW, W9LKI shows Active in the FCC database. Someone should file an SK report.

http://www.arrl.org/cancelling-a-license

For some reason I can no longer access W9LKI’s account so it is going to be impossible to prove. I can give the last two passwords that I have listed in my spreadsheet. I am willing to abandon 43801 since I can just re-flash the code and it was not brought into service. However, 44107 I use and it is active and I guess I can change the node number to one of my other numbers. Not too sure what to do now.

···

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 8:27 AM Tim Sawyer via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| wd6awp ASL Admin
August 28 |

• | - |

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/fremont-in/dale-smith-7523852

···

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 8:57 AM Charles Moore <csjmoore@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I do not want his call. What I would like is to get the two nodes under my call sign. The SK is Dale Smith W9LKI Angola, IN. I am not sure what you mean by the 10 digit pin and where I find it? I used to log in as W9LKI and enter the password. However, if you look at 44107 you will see W9LKI and K9CWM so that in itself give some legitimacy to my claim.

| wd6awp ASL Admin
August 28 |

• | - |

I noticed your name was on the W9LKI account. So I guess you had access at one time. I’m going to trust you on this.

I’ve moved the nodes to your AllStarPi2B-1CWM server. You can move them to the server of your choice within your AllStarLink account.

You will not get bit for sure. If the nodes have been moved you can delete the W9LKI account. All his repeaters were taken over by KC9QDO and I took responsibility of Allstar. Thanks so much for your understanding and efforts.

Cheers,

Charlie

···

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 10:32 AM Tim Sawyer via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| wd6awp ASL Admin
August 28 |

• | - |

I noticed your name was on the W9LKI account. So I guess you had access at one time. I’m going to trust you on this.

I’ve moved the nodes to your AllStarPi2B-1CWM server. You can move them to the server of your choice within your AllStarLink account.

In Reply To

| K9CWM
August 28 |

• | - |

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/fremont-in/dale-smith-7523852 ··· (click for more details)