No in/out connections to certain nodes

New Pi3 stock build node. Have set up DAHDI dummy is only customization. Port 4569 forwarded properly. Static ip. Can connect to some nodes but others produce no results in the CLI. I have had 1 other user try to connect to me and they could not.
My node 48654
Any troubleshooting tips appreciated.
Clifford
KK6QMS

Clifford,

I just connected to your node and it appears to be working fine.

So port 4569 is forwarded properly.

Note: That it takes a while for new node information to propagate throughout the system.

Marshall - ke6pcv

···

From: Clifford Novey via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:13 AM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] [App_rpt-users] No in/out connections to certain nodes

|

kk6qms
June 21

|

• | - |

New Pi3 stock build node. Have set up DAHDI dummy is only customization. Port 4569 forwarded properly. Static ip. Can connect to some nodes but others produce no results in the CLI. I have had 1 other user try to connect to me and they could not.
My node 48654
Clifford
KK6QMS

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thank you for that Marshall.
My node has been up for a week or 2. The other node prob as long. Stll no response. I am testing *352003
Tried from DVSwitch and iaxRpt on PC. No response at all.

Clifford,

You will not be able to connect to node 52003, as this node is not registering with the ASL registration server.

Marshall - ke6pcv

···

From: Clifford Novey via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 5:20 PM
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] [App_rpt-users] No in/out connections to certain nodes

|

kk6qms
June 22

|

• | - |

My node has been up for a week or 2. The other node prob as long. Stll no response. I am testing *352003

In Reply To

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
June 21

|

• | - |

Clifford, I just connected to your node and it appears to be working fine. So port 4569 is forwarded properly. Note: That it takes a while for new node information to propagate throughout the system. 73 Marshall - ke6pcv ··· (click for more details)

Previous Replies

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
June 21

|

• | - |

Clifford,

Note: That it takes a while for new node information to propagate throughout the system.

Marshall - ke6pcv

··· (click for more details)

|

kk6qms
June 21

|

• | - |

My node 48654
Clifford
KK6QMS

Ok I could have looked that up- good to know what to check in the future. Thank you.

52003 / KN6JGW here. I forwarded port 4569/UDP so not sure what’s going on. :confused: Can you try a node test w me again?

Rob,

Your node seems to be fine now. I just made a connection without any issues!

Looks like the port forwarding is correct.

Marshall

···

From: Rob via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 9:52 PM

|

KN6JGW
June 22

|

• | - |

52003 / KN6JGW here. I forwarded port 4569/UDP so not sure what’s going on. :confused:Can you try a node test w me again?

Previous Replies

|

kk6qms
June 22

|

• | - |

Ok I could have looked that up- good to know what to check in the future. Thank you.

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
June 22

|

• | - |

Clifford,

You will not be able to connect to node 52003, as this node is not registering with the ASL registration server.

Marshall - ke6pcv

|

kk6qms
June 22

|

• | - |

Tried from DVSwitch and iaxRpt on PC. No response at all.

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
June 21

|

• | - |

Clifford,

Marshall - ke6pcv

|

kk6qms
June 21

|

• | - |

My node 48654
Clifford
KK6QMS

Still nada. I do not see anything in the ASL CLI when I try to connect to you. I see you registered on the ASL Node List in green.

I had my 42282 config as a dmr to allstar bridge
I see 42282 echolink is working, 42282 allstar is online & my dmr ID + 2 digits online in green
however now months later I cant connect either via putty or wonscp
any ideas?

I can connect to you now.