New Post from Email

This is a new post from email. Testing 12.

@WI6H @kuggie @KD3SU @Todd-KM6RPT @wb6wtm @K6JPS

Hi all,

I have figured out how to start a new post by email. Each category needs to have an email address assigned to it. For this this category, Site Feedback, I’ve set the email address to feedback@community.allstarlink.org. None of the other categories have email address yet.

Please help test:

This category should allow us to test capability of using the BBS completely via email. There should be a notice on the bottom of this email stating that you may either respond by clicking “Visit Topic” or reply to this email. Please try to respond to this post using both methods.

Also create a new topic by sending an email to feedback@community.allstarlink.org. The email subject will become the topic’s title.

Here’s my reply…

Kevin

Here’s my email reply… Kevin

···

On 11/5/2018 9:35 AM, Tim Sawyer wrote:

wd6awp
wd6awp

November 5

Hi all,

I have figured out how to start a new post by email. Each category needs to have an email address assigned to it. For this this category, Site Feedback, I’ve set the email address to feedback@community.allstarlink.org              . None of the other categories have email address yet.

** Please help test:**

This category should allow us to test capability of using the BBS completely via email. There should be a notice on the bottom of this email stating that you may either respond by clicking “Visit Topic” or reply to this email. Please try to respond to this post using both methods.
          Also create a new topic by sending an email to feedback@community.allstarlink.org              . The email subject will become the topic’s title.

Reply by email.

Dave S

···

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 6:35 AM Tim Sawyer noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

wd6awp

November 5

Hi all,

I have figured out how to start a new post by email. Each category needs to have an email address assigned to it. For this this category, Site Feedback, I’ve set the email address to feedback@community.allstarlink.org. None of the other categories have email address yet.

Please help test:

Also create a new topic by sending an email to feedback@community.allstarlink.org. The email subject will become the topic’s title.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

reply from web gui
Dave S