I have a new Allstar 2.0.0 build on a RPi 4.
- RX is not passed when repeated, just a carrier
- DTMF is not decoded, gives CLI error HUNGUP 'DAHDI/pseudoxxxx (series of numbers)
- All telemetry, voice works fine, proper audio out of MTR2K TX, full power 40 watts VHF on 2M rpt freq.
- when I link to another node/hub the MTR2K RX audio passes fine to the other nodes
- audio from the other nodes is passed out the MTR2K TX
- I have rpt.conf duplex = 2
- using USBRadio and an RA-40 board
- pulling discrim audio off the 96 pin connector and injecting into the A17 TX audio port on the MTR2K
- the MTR2K is set up in base station mode, COR lights up with RX carrier
- when I key up the MTR2K, Allstar holds TX for about 4-5 seconds, then the courtesy tone fires
- I have the MTR at my house in rack, on 250 watt Bird dummy load and RX to outside antenna
tnx, John N4SJW