MDC decoder does not work

Hello! I am trying to use a MDC decoder, but looking at the messages in the asterisk CLI it seems that it is not working. I tried to use decoder with RTCM and USB interfaces, with no success in both cases.
Do I understand correctly that in the current versions of ASL the decoder is enabled by default and there is no need to include it to app_rpt and to recompile it? Thanks!

I’ve never tried to use MDC so I won’t be much help other than providing this WiKi link. Hope that helps.

I remember Jim saying discriminator and direct modulator audio is required. Are you hearing any tones at all or is the problem decoding generated tones?

In both cases the signal from the discriminator is used (Flat RX). Audio and CTCSS decoder works perfectly, MDC decoder doesn’t work.

Forgot to mention that the encoder doesn’t work either.

@Buhalo Which AllStar are you running… ASL, HamVoIP, something else?

EDIT:
On my ALS 2.0.0-pre-beta server I tested MDC encode using the instructions at MDC-1200 - AllStarLink Wiki by running this *>cli rpt cmd 41618 cop 60 C,1600,1701,8205.

I heard what sounded like MDC-1200 on the repeater. “Trouble leaving here OK” as I like to say.