Main website missing portal menu when log in

Dont know why i don’t see portal menu when log in this the problem im having since yesterday not able to make to server setting?

1 Like

Rommel,

That is because when you sign up for an account on Allstarlink, we send you a validation link via the email that you must click on to validate your new account.

If you do not validate your account, then the account never gets enabled. This validation email that was sent probably got stuck in your spam filter and you never saw it.

I have manually validated your account so you should be able to login now.

Marshall - ke6pcv

···

From: Rommel via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 5:45 PM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] [Site Feedback] Main website missing portal menu when log in

|

VA6RBC
September 21

|

• | - |

Dont know why i don’t see portal menu when log in this the problem im having since yesterday not able to make to server setting?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. I don’t see the portal menu option(s) when I login to the main site.

I clicked the link in the validation email to verify my account. I’ve also attempted to reset my password to see if that might fix the problem, but it didn’t.

Can someone assist?

My callsign is K0UOG.

Thank you,
Alex

Hi Alex,

I don’t see your callsign in our data. Could you please try a request again from https://www.allstarlink.org?

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the response.

When I try to register again at the web site, I get this message:

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Your account is already active, so click “Forgot Password” if you don’t remember it, and reset your password.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the response. When I reset the password and login to the site, I don’t see any portal links.

I still see the Sign-Up/Login link.

Thanks,
Alex

Here are the screenshots… the first is the login process.

The second screenshot is the website after login. No error message is shown, the password is accepted, but the web site does not change to indicate I’m logged on.

Thanks,
Alex

And here’s the screenshot after logging in:

Alex,

I’ll send you a PM (private message) with a temporary password.

Solved. Special characters in the password was the culprit.