Login to Portal not working Menu items missing?

Hello
I have received the email that states I am verified and I can login to the portal but when I login on the navigation bar I do not see “Portal”

1 Like

You are not alone, I also have the exact same issue and am awaiting assistance.

1 Like

Are you using your callsign and correct password to login with?

Your login user name is only your callsign.

Marshall

···

From: Paul DeMaroney via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 9:40 AM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] Login to Portal not working Menu items missing?

|

W4CPU
August 5

|

• | - |

Hello
I have received the email that states I am verified and I can login to the portal but when I login on the navigation bar I do not see “Portal”

allstarPortal

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

If the Login/Sign Up menu item doesn’t change to your callsign then your login was not successful. AS Marshal mentioned, the login ID is your callsign (not email) and the password you chose at account creation.

If you forgot you password, Select the Login/Sign Up menu item then choose reset password. Use the email address you selected at account creation.

Hope this helps you.

1 Like

thank you all. I had a feeling it was a user error! Now that I do it correctly it is working.

1 Like

I was using my email and not just my callsign. thank you

1 Like

So the trick is just the callsign and not an email address… I missed that along the way. UGH. But now using just my callsign and passwords it works.

1 Like

Yes that works now that I am just using my callsign… thank you

2 Likes

I still cannot get Portal and login to work.

I have reset my password a few times, and it accepts my passwords each time.

When I login, it does NOT tell me I logged on and shows the menus as without logged on. Then when I try to access menus that need logged in, it tells me “you need to be logged on to access this menu”.

I have signed up days ago. According to HamVoip it should take 1 to 24 hours for the AllStarLink.org to send me a confirmation email that my signup was created.

When I try to RE-signup using my callsign kg7rjj it will tell me that this account is already registered OR REGISTERING.

How many weeks does it take to register ?!

Tuomas Kaikkonen
KG7RJJ

1 Like

Tuomas,

Please see my previous post regarding the account validation process and how it works.

Marshall - ke6pcv

···

From: Tuomas Kaikkonen via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 5:32 PM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] Login to Portal not working Menu items missing?

|

kg7rjj
September 14

|

• | - |

I still cannot get Portal and login to work.

I have reset my password a few times, and it accepts my passwords each time.

When I login, it does NOT tell me I logged on and shows the menus as without logged on. Then when I try to access menus that need logged in, it tells me “you need to be logged on to access this menu”.

I have signed up days ago. According to HamVoip it should take 1 to 24 hours for the AllStarLink.org to send me a confirmation email that my signup was created.

When I try to RE-signup using my callsign kg7rjj it will tell me that this account is already registered OR REGISTERING.

How many weeks does it take to register ?!

Tuomas Kaikkonen
KG7RJJ

Previous Replies

|

W4CPU
August 6

|

• | - |

Yes that works now that I am just using my callsign… thank you

|

W4CPU
August 6

|

• | - |

So the trick is just the callsign and not an email address… I missed that along the way. UGH. But now using just my callsign and passwords it works.

|

W4CPU
August 6

|

• | - |

I was using my email and not just my callsign. thank you

|

W4CPU
August 6

|

• | - |

thank you all. I had a feeling it was a user error! Now that I do it correctly it is working.

|

wd6awp ASL Admin
August 6

|

• | - |

If the Login/Sign Up menu item doesn’t change to your callsign then your login was not successful. AS Marshal mentioned, the login ID is your callsign (not email) and the password you chose at account creation.

If you forgot you password, Select the Login/Sign Up menu item then choose reset password. Use the email address you selected at account creation.

Hope this helps you.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like