KØHTF wants to stay subscribed

KØHTF (43675) NOT want to unsubscribe. I regularly look at the postings. My node works very well and is on and open almost all the time. There is precious little AllStar activity around here, Des Moines, Iowa. There are two nets a week near here that have this option and I try to make them. Thanks for the notice.

At the bottom of each topic and at the top of each category there is an icon which lets you determine how you follow (subscribe) to the topic or category. Here are couple of screen shots showing the icons and selections available to you.

Topic Notification Selections

Category Notification Selections

Thank you for your quick and courteous response. I am blushing a bit. My node is most often connected to a repeater in Perry, Iowa, 47282 and is monitored on my station’s scanners. Another of the few other nodes, KC0YHU, is about a mile away. Tom, a. k. a., Doc.

···

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 12:35 Tim Sawyer via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

wd6awp

ASL Admin

February 23

At the bottom of each topic and at the top of each category there is an icon which lets you determine how you follow (subscribe) to the topic or category. Here are couple of screen shots showing the icons and selections available to you.

Topic Notification Selections

Category Notification Selections

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like