Is it possible to connect Icom 7100 with Allstarlink for PC ver 2.0 beta6?

Hi,
Is it possible to connect Icom 7100 with Allstarlink for PC ver 2.0 beta6 with no interface? And how?
Icom 7100 has inbuilt sound card. I want to use it for Echolink Node.I also have Digimode-1-Icom Ham Radio CAT, PSK31, FT8, JT9 and JT65 Interfaces - Icom Interface Shop may be works with it and how?

Thanks 73’s

I am going to assume what you mean by ‘with no interface’ is no usb fob/uri. Or explain further.

What is fob/uri? I just have a usb cable which connects icom 7100 with laptop. By the use of CAT7200 driver in windows 11 I can use echolink. So now with allstarlink for pc how i will connect with icom 7100?

No, that usb port will not do anything in connection with app_rpt/ASL

https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Beginners_Guide

I don’t know how the echolink stuff works unless you are just going to do it with AllStar, I know the Kenwood TM-V71 has a echolink mode.
On that note if you want to do it via AllStar you’ll need a mini-din 6pin connection to a URI
when I first started out I bought a DMK URI since thats what the repeater owners use ( URIxB 9180B )
but you can built one with a $3 USB sound FOB

With the help of DVSwitch Mobile I was able to roam my house and chat on 75m with a buddy

Just remember the radios where not built for 100% duty cycle.
https://kits4hams.com/ has a device called the SHARI I have the Pi0 and Pi3U they might be an better solution for Echo link around the house.
the DINAH would be another option to interface to the 7100

N7WAA

I believe this subject has come up on the board more that twice.
And your answer can not be any more straight forward than your question.

If you expect to be able to tune/control it, I would say no. Or at least not without writing some custom script. app_rpt/ASL does not do this out of the box with exception to some CIV commands that pertain to Icom as it can be set-up as a remote base. And the software has only one Icom set for ic706mk2 and will not work with even a 706 non mk2 for agile remote base without locking up the computer when some commands are issued as they are the same format to talk to but the return data is different…

Our software has agile echolink interconnect by command capabilities if that is what you are looking for. You would not need the radio for that.

You can interface it like any other radio. Or remote base. But no freq agile control for that model.

So the answer is yes, depending on what you are expecting to do.