Installation problems Raspberry Pi 4 and AllStarLink 2.0.0 (Beta 6)

I flashed the Beta 6 img to a 32GB card. It boots up and I can set up using the menu. Once all is done, it tells me that I "can access this machine…via the following host: 192.168.1.xxx . Entering the address provided brings up the opening screen (using FireFox) All Star Monitor II. But it gets stuck with the message “Couldn’t load ini file: allmon.ini.php” .
What am I doing wrong?

You must login into your node with SSH (putty) and setup your node. Take a look at Beginners Guide - AllStarLink Wiki and scroll down to Install and configure ASL to your computer.

That should get you started. Any questions so far?

So far, so good.
Now I have AllStar Monitor II up and running. I can login, I have two options: “Off-Site Link” and “57940” (which is my node number).
Below that is a table with the header “57940 - Node not in database” and the a line saying “Could not login to Asterisk Manager.”
Where do I login to Asterisk Manager?

You will need to grab the password out of /etc/asterisk/manager.conf, what you are looking for is the section that starts with:

[admin]
secret =

Take that password and place it into your allmon.ini.php file where it says passwd. That will allow allmon to talk to asterisk through the manager.

Jim, K6JWN

Thank you for your suggestions.
But it did not help.
Interestingly, when I checked the password (secret = ) in /manager.conf, it had the password that I selected, but interspersed with gibberish. I cleaned that up so that only my selected password is on that line.
But I am still getting the same “Could not login to Asterisk Manager” indication in AllStar Monitor II.

make sure it has no special characters, sometimes those can mess with things.

Jim, K6JWN