I can connect out but no one can connect to my node

I can connect to the outside world but no one can connect to my node directly.

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 6.31.33 PM

I have added the ip address of the pi to the iax.conf file and have attempted to port forward with my Eero router. I could not upload a shot of my router settings because beginner are only allowed one attachment.

I am at a loss as to what to test next.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Jim

I have added the router setting to this reply.

Well, without knowing the node number, there is little I can say that definite.
So, speaking in general sense, there are 2 major reasons this can happen.

If you do not successfully register, you would not be in a list of legitimate nodes that are connectable, complete with the connection information. So check your registration.

But since you can connect out, this is not likely the case.

That leaves you with proper routing of the iax port to your system and yes the router comes to play there with port forwarding.
As long as you forward your listed port 4569 to the ip of the system, that should do.
Those are udp ports. It would be good to note that you may have a issue with your internet provider as well. So, if you are sure everything is forwarded correctly, you may want to try a different port.
Start by changing it at your settings at allstarlink.org and then in your iax.conf.
You could test something non-standard like 8110

If you are using hamvoip, you may want to consult with them as there may be differences I am not aware of. And, I might add that many have had issues with some routers not properly port forwarding and changed router for a fix.

2 additional thoughts.
Make sure the port is forwarded to the correct IP address inside you nat.
Check your firewall for that inbound port to pass.

I believe adding your bind to address forced your node to only receive connections from that ip address. Try putting a semicolon in front of the one with your ip and take out the one in front of 0.0.0.0 and restart. This will tell Asterisk to except calls from any ip address. The bind address for asterisk is to lock it down to one connection. If you had a company with 2 offices you could make it so no one else could get in but your other office.

Agreed. I missed that original observation.