How DroidStar connects to a node?

Someone can give a sample by video?

While I can’t speak to anything specific to droidstar,

anything connecting to a ASL node would use the same iax2 protocol. Like an asterisk call.
There is an option for USRP that I don’t think droidstar uses.

Don’t confuse that method for anything installed on the same server that may be digital in nature… ie m17, DMR,YSF etc.
You would need to bridge those connections to ASL in some other method…Likely USRP.

Perhaps ask the app author. I doubt you find documentation.

Do you mean that I should use bridge such as USRP hardware,then droidstar can connect to allstar nodes?

I found the documentation of droidstar on Github,but cannot understand very well.Follow its instruction manully input information on Hosts tab ,but I cannot find selections when I select IAX mode.It always try to connect to last connected mode’s IP address or such as 119…,122…,etc.,and keep in ‘connecting’ status for ever.

Uploading: Screenshot_2024-02-15-10-00-49-27_0f5cf24eb212fe9944cb1fceb416af40.jpg…

NO, That is not the question you asked.
I simply answered how droidstar connects to ‘a node’ and on the node side, that is iax2.

It is also possible for connections to be made via USRP…

I can’t speak to droidstar, just any ASL/Asterisk.server that has nodes.

You do have a ASL/Asterisk server set-up for it to connect to ?

Will you just demonstrate the steps of connecting to ‘a node’ with DroidStar in a video?Or send me the CAPUTRE of DroidStar’s configration about IAX in your phone ?