Having trouble with sign up of allstar account

As said

I have signed up the the site of allstar link.org , I have confirmed My email address via the link I was sent, however when I attempt to log in it bounces me back out and does not appear to log me in I have sent a email to the support eMail address but no reply can any one please help me

Thanks m7cgd

Glen,

We did get your email that you sent to the helpdesk.

And we did reply back to you as we could not find the callsign that you gave us in your original email in our database.

If you read your original message that you sent the helpdesk (see below) at the end you typed your callsign M7GDC.

There was no information in the database for that callsign.

This is why I sent you back email asking you what your name and callsign was. Did you get that message? If not it may be in your spam filter or another folder.

Now reading this message on the forum, I see that your callsign is really M7CGD, and not M7GDC as you had originally typed. :slight_smile:

I have manually updated your account and you should be good to go to login to the portal.

Marshall - ke6pcv

What is your name and callsign?

···

Marshall Oldham, KE6PCV
AllStarLink, Inc

On Mon Jun 08 06:42:55 2020, M7CGD wrote:

Date:

|

Mon, 8 Jun 2020 08:42:36 +0200

|

Download (untitled)/with headers
text/plain 197B

Download (untitled)/with headers
text/html 403B

Hi there

I am trying To sign up to allstar link but unsure if I have confirmed my email or not

I pressed the activation link but nothing seems to have changed on my account

Regards Glen

M7 GDC

From: Glen hamilton via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2020 11:00 PM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] Having trouble with sign up of allstar account

|

M7CGD
June 9

|

• | - |

As said

I have signed up the the site of allstar link.org , I have confirmed My email address via the link I was sent, however when I attempt to log in it bounces me back out and does not appear to log me in I have sent a email to the support eMail address but no reply can any one please help me

Thanks m7cgd

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I do apologize, an error on my side

As for the email reply I did not get anything, I have checked my spam folders etc so I don’t know what’s going on

Anyway thanks for the help and reply much appreciated

My full name is Glen Hamilton , callsign is M7CGD and email is glennorth1@gmail.com

Regards Glen

Glen,

Not a problem! :slight_smile:
Nice to meet you and welcome to Allstarlink!
We are happy to have you and do not hesitate to ask questions if you have them.
That is what this forum is all about.

Marshall - ke6pcv