DMR to AllStar Audio Problem

Working on DMR talkgroup to ASL node. HT > Radio > RA40 board then to RPi board is the setup. Went through the ASL to DMR Bridge how to and the audio going from HT to DMR talkgroup sounds reasonable, however audio from DMR HT on the talkgroup sounds like clicks on the ASL connected HT. Using the rpt cmd 1999 cop 21 1999 command the parroted audio out of the DMR HT sounds reasonable. Tried changing the aslAudio settings and agcGain, but though this seems to change the levels of parroted audio, the audio coming out of the FM HT connected to ASL always sounds like clicking with a bit of distorted audio from the DMR HT burred in the background.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

What parameters are you using in the [USRP] stanza?

I am using the following parameters

aslAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN ; Audio to ASL (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_AGC, AUDIO_USE_GAIN)
agcGain = -1.5 ; Gain (in db) of the AGC filter Digital to Analog
dmrAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN ; Audio from ASL (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_GAIN, AUDIO_BPF)
dmrGain = .8 ; Gain factor of audio from ASL (0.0-1.0) Analog to Digital

Thanks for the reply. I am using the ASL 1.01-20180228 raspberry_Pi/Stretch image, and looking at the [USRP} stanza in the Audio_Bridge.ini file I only have the following:

usrpAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN
usrpGain = 0.4
tlvAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN
tlvGain = 0.4

Nowhere do I see aslAudio or dmrAudio. Do I have the wrong image, or is something miss-installed?

Thanks, Curt

Sorry for slow response. I added the comments to my stanza “Digital to Analog” and “Analog to Digital” so I could remember what to change if needed. I am not sure about your image.