Connecting External Systems to AllStarLink to Enable Remote Monitoring

Hey All,

I have been using AllStarLink for a while now & I want to enhance my system by integrating it with external services for better remote monitoring and control; I am searching for options to capture key data from the AllStarLink nodes, process it & then potentially push commands back from remote locations.

Has anyone here successfully integrated AllStarLink with a cloud platform or external API to achieve this?? I wonder if something similar would function with AllStarLink. I have heard of people using tools like mulesoft API & integration for other systems; I am aiming to create a streamlined process where data flows in both directions between the nodes & external systems, ideally with minimal latency.

if anyone have any resources, tutorials or personal experiences please share with me, It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you………… :smiley:

https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Public_APIs

It sounds like you want to monitor your individual node and interact with it. That is what Allmon3 accomplishes using the Asterisk Manager Interface (AMI). You might want to start with reviewing either the current Allmon3 code (Python) or the earlier Allmon2 code (PHP) to get a sense for what the data looks like.