Cant sign in need help with password

need to reset password help thanks

Howdy Folks,

This is Gerry helping out W4BAD here …

He’s tried to reset his password for all the email addresses he can recall but it says the address is not valid - he’d like to use w4badnc at gmail dot com - could you check on his account and send him a password reset ?

Cheers,
Gerry.

1 Like

The account for W4BAD was not validated. He likely did not see or respond to the email validation. You can’t change the email until approved.

I’ve approved the account request. I did not change the email. He should be able to login now with his callsign and chosen password. Then he can change the email if desired.

1 Like

Thank you Tim, we are all set ! Node # on request.

Take care of yourselves everyone …

Best,
Gerry,

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help

···

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020, 11:51 AM Tim Sawyer via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| wd6awp ASL Admin
August 18 |

• | - |

The account for W4BAD was not validated. He likely did not see or respond to the email validation. You can’t change the email until approved.

I’ve approved the account request. I did not change the email. He should be able to login now with his callsign and chosen password. Then he can change the email if desired.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

| W6WNG
August 17 |

• | - |

Howdy Folks, This is Gerry helping out W4BAD here … He’s tried to reset his password for all the email addresses he can recall but it says the address is not valid - he’d like to use w4badnc at gmail dot com - could you check on his account and send him a password reset ? Cheers, Gerry.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like