ASL3 iaxRpt- are there bugs?

2x Pi4 and 1x Pi3 all w ASL3 running good and DVSwitch connections work fine on all 3.

iaxRpt not working however-
I am 99% certain I have things set up properly. I am actually using a prev working iaxRpt account just changed the ip to match the upgraded ASL3 Pi 4 I replaced my orig node with. I have read over posts to refresh my memory and verify. Keep getting following error on all 3 nodes.

[2024-07-08 13:45:30.792] ERROR[9445]: chan_iax2.c:5058 handle_call_token: Call rejected, CallToken Support required. If unexpected, resolve by placing address 10.5.50.251:4569 in the calltokenoptional list or setting user iaxrpt requirecalltoken=no

Sounds familiar. Did it help?

I have not been able to solve it. Either not many folks use the old iaxRpt software and it is a bug or people are not having probs and is cfg error on my end. Not critical for me as DVSwitch connections work fine and that is the most useful way to access w/o rf.

iax-rpt is a complete mystery to me. I’ve not had it running for a long time.

Very simple once you know how to set up accounts in it. Vary handy at times to be able to interact w node from a PC. Thx.

Anyone here have iaxRpt on PC working properly with ASL3? Thx.

Did you try adding
requirecalltoken=no
to the [iaxrpt] context in iax.conf? This worked for me.
IaxRPT is an old application that doesn’t know how to calltoken.

2 Likes

Oh snap, that worked! Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.