ASL config files not in /etc/asterisk directory Exiting

Hi ,

I’ve had the allstarlink program installed for a long time, and it used to work perfectly.

However, when I access SSH and enter the command `asl-menu`, it indicates that the file is missing (I have attached photos).

Could you please help by providing the correct command or a way to restore ?

73

hi ican not login asl-menu This message appears.

grep: /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/asterisk/iax.conf: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf: No such file or directory
awk: cannot open /etc/asterisk/echolink.conf (No such file or directory)
awk: cannot open /etc/asterisk/echolink.conf (No such file or directory)
awk: cannot open /etc/asterisk/echolink.conf (No such file or directory)
grep: /etc/asterisk/voter.conf: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/asterisk/iax.conf: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/asterisk/manager.conf: No such file or directory
grep: /etc/asterisk/modules.conf: No such file or directory
root@raspberrypi:~#

If this is an ASL3 node and you've not done anything else, it's likely your SDCard has failed and corrupted the filesystem. I'd suggest re-imaging on a few card and set it up again.