ASL 3 chan_tlb will not work

I noticed on my ASL3 running on a Pi 5, when I enable chan_tlb, and put a tlb.conf file in the /etc/asterisk directory, it causes my node to act weird and i’m not able to connect to the linkbox server that I want to connect to. This is going to be an issue for folks like me who are running experimental IRLP reflectors and have our allstar hubs bridged in. Is there a fix for this?

Fred
W5MGM

Are you seeing any error messages in the asterisk cli?

You can try turning on debug at the cli ‘core set debug 7 chan_tlb.so’ and see if it reports information that might be helpful to sort out the weirdness.

Danny/KB4MDD

Danny, when I set the chan_tlb module to load, put my tlb.conf file in /etc/asterisk and tried to connect to the tlb using the cli, i got no telmetry response or anything, and it rendered my node where it wouldn’t see COS when I tried to use it.

Fred, you may need to add a firewalld service or custom ports for the tlb port(s). You can test by temporarily disabling firewalld and see if tlb starts working. See Networking on the ASL3 admin web interface.

David
WD5M

I have identified the problem. My system will now connect. See Update chan_tlb to address a channel deadlock by KB4MDD · Pull Request #340 · AllStarLink/app_rpt · GitHub

Danny

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.