Any Info, Mods for newer Baofeng 888S Mfg date 2018-4-20?

I just got a Newer Baofeng BF-888S & of course I haven’t found any Info / pics on where to connect the wires to the PCB…MFG Date 2018-4-20… Anyone know of a link ? Thanks… Alan (( I FOUND GOOD INFO… FRED… W6BSD DID THE MOD & HAS GOOD PICS… LINK > https://0x9900.com/mobile-allstar-node/ I ADDED 2 PICS HERE…WELL, BECAUSE I’M NEW… CAN’T ADD THE EXTRA PICS… IMG_1045

Hello Cosmos,

Did you look at the other Baofeng posts on this site? There are a few. Use the magnifier icon and search for baofeng.

1 Like

Thanks… Tim … I did find one hams post … & after 2 Days of trying to get it to work… I decided to do my own tracing out… I found that the Post had the ( ptt ) & Mic input were wrong… LOL… I finally got on …

Tim… I forgot to ask… How long before I can Post more than one Pic ? I’ll post the Correct Points on the newer PCB … I also plan to Find the COS point on the Mic side of PCB so you don’t have to remove the PCB from the heat sink …

Cosmos,

Cool glad you figured it out and thank you for (hopefully soon) posting your findings.

Once you achieve trust level 1 you’ll be able to post more than one attachment. This blog post describes the Discourse Trust Levels and how they are achieved.