Allmon3 v1.0 is now ready for public release. Allmon is the standard web-based monitoring and management for the AllStarLink application. Allmon3 is the next generation of the venerable Allmon2 that is rewritten for performance, scalability, and responsiveness.
Allmon3 v1.0.1 has been released to GitHub. Allmon3 v1.0.0 was never formally announced due to a late-breaking silent crashing problem that has now been resolved. Version 1.0.1 is configuration-compatible with the last announced version 0.11.6 and supported on Debian 12, 11, and 10 and should upgrade in-place with no issues.
Installation and configuration may be found in the README.md.
Very well done!
Our upgrade from the previous stable release (0.11.6) had only one issue (that wasn’t related to allmon). Our server didn’t have the root certificates installed and Allmon couldn’t pull the database from the online server. Don’t know why I didn’t have this issue in the previous version.
If anyone is reading this and is having certificate issues (which you can see by checling “systemctl status allmon3” ), its a pretty easy fix. Install the CA certificates and refresh them. Here are the commands (working on Debian 10, Allstarlink 2.0 beta 6 flashed image on an rpi)
sudo apt install ca-certificates
sudo update-ca-certificates --fresh
systemctl restart allmon3
Thanks for your hard work!
Our server didn’t have the root certificates installed and Allmon couldn’t pull the database from the online server. Don’t know why I didn’t have this issue in the previous version.
Version 1.0.x switched to using TLS/HTTPS everywhere. Previously the database was downloaded over HTTP.
Very well done!
Thanks! Glad you’re enjoying it.