Allmon3 only allows connection to node 1 time

Hi all, just installed ASL3 and using Allmon3. When I connect to a node for the first time it works great but if I disconnect and try to reconnect it says the command was successful but it doesn’t actually connect. I have tried several different nodes with the same results. Also the DTMF codes are not working as well.

July 2, 2024

2:18 PM

brcmfmac: brcmf_sdio_rxfail: abort command, terminate frame, send NAK

kernel

brcmfmac: brcmf_sdio_read_control: read 1536 control bytes failed: -5

kernel

mmc1: Controller never released inhibit bit(s).

Scott VA4SMC

brcmfmac is a WiFi driver. That makes it sound like either your wireless network isn’t working properly or you have a hardware fault.

Thanks for the reply. I am hardwired so I will have to do some digging.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I followed KD5FMU’s video exactly but ran into the problem above.

Can you provide some clarity on what the issue is, possibly with a screenshot or logs?

Sure thing, not sure about the logs mind you, but here we go.

So on my Allmon3 page, if it is the first time I am connecting to a node, the node connects fine. I am using the command button on the top right of the screen. I type in the node number and use the drop down menu and click connect. When I disconnect from that node using the same method it disconnects fine. It’s when I try to reconnect to the same node it says command successful but it doesn’t trigger my node or key the radio to tell me I am connected. Also it does not connect.

It will do this with every node I connect to. It only lets it connect one time and one time only. Even parrot node 55553. Same thing.

I can provide more info but I would need to be walked through about how to provide it.

I also cannot get any DTMF commands to work but I can cross that bridge later.

I am using a Shari 3U and Raspberry Pi 3B+

I was running the Hamvoip image and Supermon 7 but wanted to try ASL3 and Allmon3.

Thanks for caring.

Equipment

IC-2730A
Shari Pi3U
Raspberry Pi3B+
Windows 10

This hasn’t happened to anyone else?

We have many Shari users that are working without issue. Please try using the latest 3.0.11 image and restart your setup. A few bugs have been fixed since the release.

Yep tried that this morning. Still the same.

Installed on a new SD and work fine.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.