Allmon3 fails to start

allmon3.service is showing as failed but I have no idea why it shows as failed. Any ideas?

Looks like you have a typo or some other malformed data in your /etc/allmon3/allmon3.ini file. Please post it here, removing any passwords.

allmon3 is running now, but it doesn’t appear to be connecting?
\

Jul 17 08:39:59 blizzard allmon3[8535]: INFO: (asl_allmon.allmon3_ws_status) node: 62225 - attempting reconnection retry #4
Jul 17 08:39:59 blizzard allmon3[8535]: WARNING: (asl_allmon.ami_conn) connection failed to 192.168.1.106:5038: [Errno 111] Connect call failed ('192.168.1.>
Jul 17 08:39:59 blizzard allmon3[8535]: INFO: (asl_allmon.allmon3_ws_status) node: 62225 - sleeping for RETRY_INTERVAL of 15

GNU nano 7.2 allmon3.ini *
;
; This is the master configuration file for all ASL/Asterisks node-related
; information. It is used for all server daemon processes
; (e.g. asl-statmon, asl-cmdlink) and the web interface/API.
;
; Each configuration item below is marked (R) or (O) for required or optional
; repsectively along with usage notes. The value in the table below is the
; default value for optiional items or examples for required items.
;
[62225]
host=192.168.1.106
port=5038
user=admin
pass=…

Is this an ASL3 Pi Appliance or something else? If something else, have you properly edited /etc/asterisk/manager.conf?

I replaced a windows 11 computer with a Debian 12 system.

Everything is running but I don’t know how to get allmon3 running and echolink and trying to interface my rigblaster (if it will work)

Did you properly edit your /etc/asterisk/manager.conf to set the password, port, etc. for Allmon3?

Also, the sound device needs to be a CM108/109 or emulated equivant to work with app_rpt. I’ve never heard of a RIGblaster being such a device.

i have the allmon3 running.

apparently the rigblaster will not work?

the rigblaster people tell me it is a CM108 chipset usb radio interface, but i can’t figure out how to make it work…

from the company…

This message is a reply to CCS e-mail id: 4G2173

I don’t know much about AllStarLink but the USB sound card which comes with the Nomic is based on a C-Media CM108 codec which I believe is compatible.

If PTT can be assigned to a serial port then I think it should all work.

The Nomic certainly works well for EchoLink.