Account activation

Hi guys, I am looking to build out my first AllStarLink node but I seem to be in a waiting state for approval? I have created and account and verified my email address but days go by and I am still unable to log in. I have e-mailed the “help” link but still no response… Am I missing something?

Jeff Smith, KM5B

Jeff,

Did you receive this message? If not check your spam filter.

Marshall - ke6pcv

From: ASL-Notices [mailto:asl-notices-bounces@lists.allstarlink.org] On Behalf Of AllStar Admin
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 7:57 PM
To: Jeff Smith
Subject: [ASL-Notice] KM5B AllStarLink ID Validated

Hello Jeff,
Welcome to AllstarLink. Your callsign has been validated and you may begin using AllStarLink. You may now login to our new AllStar Portal with your callsign and chosen password.
If you want an AllStar node you’ll need a Linux server (including a Rasperry Pi) to host your node. You can build your own server or buy a ready-made server or host one on your cloud server.
You’ll need to request a node number for your server. To request a node number you’ll need to logon to your AllStar account. That will add some menu items to your account. Then you can add a server to your account. Once you’ve added a server you can request one or more nodes for the server. Now you have everything you need to begin installing and configuring your server and node.
AllStar is community supported. For help please join our AllStar Community or email list. AllStar documentation is on our WiKi. Please note that an ID is not needed to read the WiKi, only if you want to help document AllStar.
Again, welcome to AllStar. Dig in, start learning and have fun.

WD6AWP
Allstar Admin Team

Excellent, thank you for the quick reply. First the e-mail you sent DID indeed land in my junk mail despite my carefully watching for it, just too much fodder in there. Marked as “not junk” and should no longer be filtered out. Second problem is that I was attempting to sign in with my user name, not my call sign.

I very much appreciate the assistance. Cheers!

73, KM5B

Jeff,

Glad you got it figured out!

Happy Allstarlinking!

Marshall - ke6pcv

···

On Aug 8, 2019, at 5:59 AM, Jeff Smith via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

DrKnow65

August 8

Excellent, thank you for the quick reply. First the e-mail you sent DID indeed land in my junk mail despite my carefully watching for it, just too much fodder in there. Marked as “not junk” and should no longer be filtered out. Second problem is that I was attempting to sign in with my user name, not my call sign.

I very much appreciate the assistance. Cheers!

73, KM5B

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Marshall_Oldham
ASL Admin

August 8

Jeff, Did you receive this message? If not check your spam filter. Marshall - ke6pcv From: ASL-Notices [mailto:asl-notices-bounces@lists.allstarlink.org] On Behalf Of AllStar Admin Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 7:57 PM To: Jeff Smith Subject: [ASL-Notice] KM5B AllStarLink ID Validated Hello…

Previous Replies

Marshall_Oldham
ASL Admin

August 8

Jeff,

Did you receive this message? If not check your spam filter.

Marshall - ke6pcv

From: ASL-Notices [mailto:asl-notices-bounces@lists.allstarlink.org] On Behalf Of AllStar Admin
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 7:57 PM
To: Jeff Smith
Subject: [ASL-Notice] KM5B AllStarLink ID Validated

Hello Jeff,

Welcome to AllstarLink. Your callsign has been validated and you may begin using AllStarLink. You may now login to our new AllStar Portal with your callsign and chosen password.

If you want an AllStar node you’ll need a Linux server (including a Rasperry Pi) to host your node. You can build your own server or buy a ready-made server or host one on your cloud server.

You’ll need to request a node number for your server. To request a node number you’ll need to logon to your AllStar account. That will add some menu items to your account. Then you can add a server to your account. Once you’ve added a server you can request one or more nodes for the server. Now you have everything you need to begin installing and configuring your server and node.

AllStar is community supported. For help please join our AllStar Community or email list. AllStar documentation is on our WiKi. Please note that an ID is not needed to read the WiKi, only if you want to help document AllStar.

Again, welcome to AllStar. Dig in, start learning and have fun.
WD6AWP
Allstar Admin Team

DrKnow65

August 8

Hi guys, I am looking to build out my first AllStarLink node but I seem to be in a waiting state for approval? I have created and account and verified my email address but days go by and I am still unable to log in. I have e-mailed the “help” link but still no response… Am I missing something?

Jeff Smith, KM5B

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.