XLX and ASL3 connectivity

There hasn’t been a question on connection in three to four years old. Hopefully things have changed.

I have a ASL3 node with DVSwitch installed and a TGIF node connected to one of my private nodes. All works as designed.

I want to install an XLX reflector (either to same PI or a second Pi and point it to my public Node.

The question is the best way. If it is through DVSwitch (and my understanding is you can only point one “feed” at a time), then a second Pi.

Otherwise is there another way?

Thanks

There is the possibility of running a second instance of dvswitch if you have the resources.
But you really should be asking that stuff at dvswitch.groups.io for the best guidance.

There is the possibility of running a second instance of dvswitch if you have the resources.
But you really should be asking that stuff at dvswitch.groups.io for the best guidance.

My current understanding of the XLX reflector is that it should be run on a fast regular Linux server, and a Pi is not “ideal”. However, I’m not sure if that was written before the Pi 5…

It’s a good question for the dvswitch support group at the link.