Wondering if anyone has tried the ASL Beta with Debian 11 yet?

Subject says it all (I suspect kernel issues perhaps?)

Missing dependencies
Could fudge sources list a bit, but what is to be gained ?
It’s not going to run without some mod’s.
I may come back to it and fiddle.

I have tried this with the desktop version (kde-plasma) twice and it’s great.
I also tried it with asterisk 18LTS on minimal install. Just fine. No issues.

Now if only Armbian was workable as PIs are all but impossible to come by currently

I have ASL Beta running on the newly official 64-bit Raspberry Pi OS which was released last month and is built on Debian 11. Of course I had to build everything from source to get there, and I also had to patch the source code for both dahdi and asl-asterisk. The former because of the newer kernel version and the latter because of libraries having been modified for ARM.

As finding a Pi at a reasonable price is difficult at the moment, I might just give compiling a shot for the ODroid C4 (ARM 64 processor running a version of Debian called Armbian)

I success to build working ASL with all tools on aarch64 device with debian 11.
I had to make some modification in php files (Php 8 ) for dvswitch, supermon, etc
I used asl-asterisk on git GitHub - encbar5/ASL-Asterisk: Version of Asterisk used for AllStarLink with branch “update_guess_scripts” to enable aarm64 architecture support for compilation.
To success build asterisk,I had to fake io.h sys because on arm64 there is no IO priviledge support on this architecture.
Now I have a full working ASL on debian 11 on my Internet Box Server running the VM.

Very confused about this reply. First para points to all kinds of issues, second para says it works fine. Contradictory. Explain further?

The second paragraph was a gen deb 11 statement on PC/laptops etc…

My initial test was what paragraph 1 was about. So, it did not work for me straight up, without modification. And I noted the issues I had, possible remedy.

If you want to run asl on 11, talk to those that have done it.
The post is 6 months old…