VPN to forward ports

I have been using an AT&T Hotspot for my internet for my Allstar node. The Hotspot that has a section to forward ports but does not seem to work and acts like they are still being blocked even though I port forward the correct ports to and from the static IP i used I also used the DMZ to that static IP.

It is as if my public IP is virtual and not going back to my IP or they are blocking VOIP ports. So I’ve been trying to find a way to use a VPN service would help with something like this?

The Hotspot does have a section for APN setting but don’t know how to use that, that’s if that could help anyway. I can only connect to other nodes, this is probably why I can not get in to my network from the outside, also why Echolink is not working either.

I also have no outside access to my public IP. As this. Is there another way around the issue I’m having with the AT&T Hotspot or is this the nature of hotspots?

Marty KD4HLV

So from what I found out the Hotspot does have these options to change but requires a Business Account and a Static IP for Firewall to work, so you can make any changes and they won’t work without a Business Account and Don’t ask on how much!

Thank you all! This is closed.