Test message posted to community via the web. (What a pita, not intuitive at all)

Test message posted to community via the web. (What a pita, not intuitive at all).

Reply test via email from Eric.fort.listmail

Sent using SMTP.

···

On Jan 20, 2021, at 5:13 PM, Eric via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

| eric.fort.listmail
January 21 |

• | - |

Test message posted to community via the web. (What a pita, not intuitive at all).

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

And I’m trying to figure out how to reply via my mail reader, so I don’t have to do it via the web.

Hope this works,

Gerald WD0FYF

···

On 1/20/2021 7:13 PM, Eric via AllStarLink Discussion Groups wrote:

eric.fort.listmail
January 21

| | Virus-free. www.avast.com |
| - | - |

Well join the test thread then… do you receive the community messages as email? (Preferably not in digest form) If so, all you have to do is click reply and add your reply then click send. That’s how it “SHOULD “ work. It works that way for me as to replies… but is seems I’m unable to start a new thread via email.

Eric

Sent using SMTP.

···

On Jan 20, 2021, at 6:05 PM, Gerald Pelnar via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

| wd0fyf
January 21 |

• | - |

And I’m trying to figure out how to reply via my mail reader, so I don’t have to do it via the web.

Hope this works,

Gerald WD0FYF

··· (click for more details)

In Reply To

| eric.fort.listmail
January 21 |

• | - |

Previous Replies

| eric.fort.listmail
January 21 |

• | - |

Reply test via email from Eric.fort.listmail

Sent using SMTP.

| eric.fort.listmail
January 21 |

• | - |

Thanks Eric. I found a “reply list” button that works. I haven’t tried starting a new thread from the mail reader.

Gerald WD0FYF

···

On 1/20/2021 8:25 PM, Eric via AllStarLink Discussion Groups wrote:

eric.fort.listmail
January 21

Well join the test thread then… do you receive the community messages as email? (Preferably not in digest form) If so, all you have to do is click reply and add your reply then click send. That’s how it “SHOULD “ work. It works that way for me as to replies… but is seems I’m unable to start a new thread via email.

Eric

Sent using SMTP.

| | Virus-free. www.avast.com |
| - | - |

this is a test reply…

···

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 1:04 PM Gerald Pelnar via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| wd0fyf
January 21 |

• | - |

Thanks Eric. I found a “reply list” button that works. I haven’t tried starting a new thread from the mail reader.

Gerald WD0FYF

In Reply To

| eric.fort.listmail
January 21 |

• | - |

Well join the test thread then… do you receive the community messages as email? (Preferably not in digest form) If so, all you have to do is click reply and add your reply then click send. That’s how it “SHOULD “ work. It works that way for me as to replies… but is seems I’m unable to start a new th…

This is cool, thanks for pointing this feature out Eric…

···

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 1:41 PM Pete Elke <wi6h@allstarlink.net> wrote:

this is a test reply…

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 1:04 PM Gerald Pelnar via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| wd0fyf
January 21 |

• | - |

Gerald WD0FYF

In Reply To

| eric.fort.listmail
January 21 |

• | - |

Well join the test thread then… do you receive the community messages as email? (Preferably not in digest form) If so, all you have to do is click reply and add your reply then click send. That’s how it “SHOULD “ work. It works that way for me as to replies… but is seems I’m unable to start a new th…

one more test, sorry

···

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 1:52 PM Pete Elke via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| WI6H Board Member
January 21 |

• | - |

this is a test reply…

In Reply To

| wd0fyf
January 21 |

• | - |

Thanks Eric. I found a “reply list” button that works. I haven’t tried starting a new thread from the mail reader. Gerald WD0FYF ··· (click for more details)