Stat server problem

A friend (W5TEY) has a 900 MHz repeater (node 50240) connected to the Texas HUB (42610). This is all good; however, the bubble map doesn’t show him anywhere. Also, the stats server replies the following for 50240: “Can not find info for node 50240, invaild node number or a temporary communications error, please try again later.” . This has been going on for some time. I’ve stopped asterisk on his server, waited a few minutes, then restarted with no change in results.

W5TEY_repeater*CLI> iax2 show registry

Host dnsmgr Username Perceived Refresh State
178.32.160.82:4569 Y 50240 72.198.3.70:4888 60 Registered

As you can see dnsmgr is enabled. The UDP port is set to 4888 in the Pi (iax bind port) and on his Allstarlink portal. It is also forwarded through his router. ‘Not sure why host shows the default port 4569.

Regards,
Tom / K5TRA
tom@k5tra.net

I continue to get the following response from allstarlink.org : “Can not find info for node 50240, invaild node number or a temporary communications error, please try again later.”

This has been the case for several weeks (OK before that).

The repeater node connects; but doesn’t show up on bubble map either.

Tom/K5TRA

The stats server CONTINUES to have a problem. 50240 (W5TEY repeater) is green on the status page regardless of whether it is running or not ! Click on the node number and no info is available (just an error message).

I have an active help ticket open.

K5TRA

Node 50240 does not seem to be calling the stats server with updates. Check to see if rpt.conf has these lines:

statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,–timeout=15,–tries=1,–output-document=/dev/null
statpost_url=http://status.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; status

73 Greg KD3SU

Greg,
'Good catch. Both lines were there; however, the second one looked like it got messed up from a previous edit session. I fixed it and it all seems OK now.
Thanks again,
Tom / K5TRA