Shari Node connection failed

I have had my Shari node for 2 weeks working great. Yesterday and today I tried connecting to the East coast Reflector Nodes 27339, 45192 and 45225 . Received message connection failed. contacted the reflector Director he told me there isn’t any problems on his end and told me to see if I was registered on HamVoip also. Don’t know how to check this but i have been connecting to these nodes a couple times a day every day without a problem. I am able to connect to other nodes at this time without any problem. New to Allstar any Ideas?
Andy KB1ODO

You’re not registered on www.allstarlink.org. Try restarting your node and maybe your router. Once your node number shows a green background you should be ok.

Thanks, all set now . Got some help registered on HamVoip and now working great ! Thanks for the info.
73 Andy

Go to hamvoip.org and look through their web page or send KB4FXC a email

···

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 11:29 AM Andy Toce via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| Andy-KB1ODO
January 2 |

• | - |

I have had my Shari node for 2 weeks working great. Yesterday and today I tried connecting to the East coast Reflector Nodes 27339, 45192 and 45225 . Received message connection failed. contacted the reflector Director he told me there isn’t any problems on his end and told me to see if I was registered on HamVoip also. Don’t know how to check this but i have been connecting to these nodes a couple times a day every day without a problem. I am able to connect to other nodes at this time without any problem. New to Allstar any Ideas?
Andy KB1ODO

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thanks, He set it up for me yesterday.

Andy

Thanks

···

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 4:28 AM Andy Toce via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| Andy-KB1ODO
January 3 |

• | - |

Thanks, He set it up for me yesterday.

Andy

In Reply To

| KM4VPG
January 3 |

• | - |

Go to hamvoip.org and look through their web page or send KB4FXC a email ··· (click for more details)

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.