RTCM Remote Clients Stopped Working

A voter system recently stopped stopped working and no changes to the master server occurred. The system has been up for a couple years. Here’s the steps I’ve taken so far and am looking for any assistance on what to check next.

Background:

Three through-hole RTCM system. All three boards have a Garmin 18 GPS. Two boards are at remote locations using locally provided internet. Recently, the internet provider changed out gear, but the nothing changed with static IP assigned to the remote sites.

Troubleshooting steps taken:

1. logged into the master server and ran “asterisk -r” . I verified I can voter ping each remote board. latency has not changed and are low numbers.
  2. Ran voter display and only audio shows up on the master when a radio is keyed down. Both boards are showing up with the master during the voter display cycle.
  3. Verified port 667 is open in the router.
  4. Telenet into both remote boards and confirmed connect is 1 and gps lock is 1 via status 98.
  5. Tried different debug levels (1, 32) to see if there were any errors with GPS or in general.
  6. Ran option 97 and confirmed each board is receiving a signal when a radio is keyed down.
  7. A local ham went to one of the sites and confirmed the RX led on the RTCM sees a signal. (flashing without CTCSS and solid with CTCSS). The CTCSS appears to be working.

I am not sure what to check at this point and am hoping someone can recommend the next steps.

Thank you,

Corey
KC7MRQ

Take a look at this topic.

There is new firmware available from

Tim,
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I will implement the new firmware shortly.

Have a great day,

Corey

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.