Registering new account

I be been trying to register for a new node number but the system does not seem to recognize my email. I cannot register. It does say my callsign is registering but it’s been over a week. And ideas? Have I got something mixed up? Thanks for your help. Mike KN6CTJ

Looks like you made a typo on your email. The domain shows @gail.com. I’ll change it to @gmail.com and enable your account.

1 Like

Having the same problem almost. set up an account about 3 weeks ago and since then i can not login in no matter what i do. even tried to re sign up but all my info is saved and says is in use. any help would be great. trying to get a node.
Josh KE0RTD

Well for my issue it was user error. I mis spelled my email address. Hope that’s all it is for you as well.

···

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 8:28 PM Joshua Patenaude via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

KE0RTD

March 2

Having the same problem almost. set up an account about 3 weeks ago and since then i can not login in no matter what i do. even tried to re sign up but all my info is saved and says is in use. any help would be great. trying to get a node.

Josh KE0RTD

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

How can I get of an admin to help me out with this situation?

I can help you. What do you need?

I set up an account a couple of weeks ago and and for some reason I am unable to login. I’ve tried resetting my password to no avail. I tried to re setup my account but I am told my info is already in use. I believe I was able to login the first time but never again.
Thanks
Josh
KE0RTD

I looks like your account was a first time request but you didn’t get (or did not respond to) the email verification. We don’t see your request in queue until you responding to the URL in that email.

In any case, I’ve enabled your account and you’re all set now. You should be able to login. Welcome to AllStar . Let us know if you need anything else.

Im in, thank you for your help!

1 Like