OT - Looking for a PA Board for a Kenwood TKR-850 UHF Repeater

Hi All:

Been a while!

I am looking for a PA Board for a Kenwood TKR-850 UHF repeater (preferably a PA board from a MK II repeater… but I will take anything that is known to be working!).

Perhaps someone out there has a working board from a repeater with a dead receiver, a spare surplus to requirements, etc.

Appreciate any help in obtaining one.

Thanks,

Ramesh.
VA3UV / WA3UV

Ramesh - at - va3uv dot com

I do not have a specific kenwood pa board you are looking for. I do have a couple Motorola uhf PA from Motorola base and repeater stations that may be applicable if you can simply drive a fairly normal pa with your exciter. If interested let me know and I’ll get you more info including part numbers.

Eric

Sent using SMTP.

···

On Jun 24, 2020, at 9:09 AM, Ramesh via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

| va3uv
June 24 |

• | - |

Hi All:

Been a while!

I am looking for a PA Board for a Kenwood TKR-850 UHF repeater (preferably a PA board from a MK II repeater… but I will take anything that is known to be working!).

Perhaps someone out there has a working board from a repeater with a dead receiver, a spare surplus to requirements, etc.

Appreciate any help in obtaining one.

Thanks,

Ramesh.
VA3UV / WA3UV

Ramesh - at - va3uv dot com

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hi Eric:

I have a couple of big 19" rack mount Motorola PA’s as well… the PA board in the TKR-850 has seen better days (probably in a 750!!!) - long story… the PA in the 850 is not the proper board for this repeater (I acquired it this way!).

So all I have is a 0dBm signal off the TXRX board to work with. I’d prefer to get the proper PA board as I do like the relatively small / compact form factor of the TKR repeaters.

Thank you for your reply.

Ramesh.

VA3UV / WA3UV

(Attachment pEpkey.asc is missing)

···

On 2020-06-24 1:25 p.m., Eric via AllStarLink Discussion Groups wrote:

| eric.fort.listmail | eric.fort.listmail
June 24 |
| - | - |

I do not have a specific kenwood pa board you are looking for. I do have a couple Motorola uhf PA from Motorola base and repeater stations that may be applicable if you can simply drive a fairly normal pa with your exciter. If interested let me know and I’ll get you more info including part numbers.

Eric

Sent using SMTP.

··· (click for more details)

In Reply To

| va3uv | va3uv
June 24 |
| - | - |

Hi All: Been a while! I am looking for a PA Board for a Kenwood TKR-850 UHF repeater (preferably a PA board from a MK II repeater… but I will take anything that is known to be working!). Perhaps someone out there has a working board from a repeater with a dead receiver, a spare surplus to require…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.