Node not assigned

This is kc9jba and I requested a node this past Friday and its been almost 2 days and it is still not avalable. Is this common?

Robert,

The process of issuing node numbers is not automated. All the folks that help out, volunteer, so sometimes when everyone gets busy, it can take some time. Usually, node numbers are issued within a day.

Please check you web portal page under “Portal” then “Node Settings”

I see node number 52639 was issued to you.

You should also get an email when your node number is issued. Sometimes these emails get stuck in spam filters, you might want to check out your spam filter.

Marshall - ke6pcv

Thanks for the info and I thought it might be that.

···

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020, 3:16 PM Marshall Oldham via AllStarLink Discussion Groups <noreply@community.allstarlink.org> wrote:

| KE6PCV ASL Admin
September 27 |

• | - |

Robert,

The process of issuing node numbers is not automated. All the folks that help out, volunteer, so sometimes when everyone gets busy, it can take some time. Usually, node numbers are issued within a day.

You should also get an email when your node number is issued. Sometimes these emails get stuck in spam filters, you might want to check out your spam filter.

Marshall - ke6pcv

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Jonathan,

I am not sure what your question is.

If you go to www.allstarlink.org

Login to your account.

You will see the word “Portal” at the top of the webpage.

Click on the word Portal and a drop down menu will appear.

Click on “Node Settings” and it will give you a list of all nodes that have been assigned to your account.

If you move your mouse over the Password column it will show you your node password.

Marshall - ke6pcv

···

From: Jonathon via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 11:04 PM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] [Allmon] Node not assigned

|

KB4UHK
September 28

|

• | - |

Out of curiosity, will it show as “1 Mouseover password to show” until it is created?

I ask because I think I did request a node already, but now I am not certain and I don’t want to make a redundant request.

In Reply To

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
September 27

|

• | - |

Robert, The process of issuing node numbers is not automated. All the folks that help out, volunteer, so sometimes when everyone gets busy, it can take some time. Usually, node numbers are issued within a day. Please check you web portal page under “Portal” then “Node Settings” I see node number …

Previous Replies

|

KC9JBA
September 28

|

• | - |

Thanks for the info and I thought it might be that.

··· (click for more details)

|

KE6PCV ASL Admin
September 27

|

• | - |

Robert,

Marshall - ke6pcv

|

KC9JBA
September 27

|

• | - |

This is kc9jba and I requested a node this past Friday and its been almost 2 days and it is still not avalable. Is this common?

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

thanks. i tried to delete the reply because I saw the problem. I thought I had requested a node, but I had not. I requested it, and everything went through properly. I am really looking forward to setting it all up.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.